LeadPoint Mortgage Services can provide you with a fast, efficient, high-quality and cost-effective solution for your “one-off” mortgage and loan document service needs.
“White Label” documents means that you can include your own electronic logo and firm details on all correspondence and documents to “brand” them as your own, should you require it. The documentation package is provided to you in “Word” so you may further customise documents and correspondence to meet your specific requirements (or we can do this for you).
Our service is popular with small and boutique legal practices that do not regularly practice in mortgage services (or at all), however do not wish to simply refer their client to another legal practice to provide the service, in doing so possibly “losing” the client in the process. The security documentation requirements in many instances is part of a much larger transaction; eg. vendor finance relating to the sale of a business.
Our service allows you to both retain and better service your client’s needs and charge professional fees for your services (in addition to our fees). Conversely, attempting to handle a transaction that is outside of your expertise, or that you are not currently “set up” to efficiently complete and competitively price, exposes both you and your client to risk and may tarnish what has otherwise been a profitable and mutually beneficial solicitor client relationship. LeadPoint Mortgage Services provides a national mortgage service only (including compliance advice and mortgage enforcement), and provides no other legal services.
LeadPoint Mortgage Services has the expertise, precedents, technology and automated documentation, tracking and reporting systems to efficiently provide the service that you and your clients require.
We can assist you by providing a full service or a tailored service to suit your specific requirements; ie. a complete documentation package only, or a full service including certification, settlement and registration. You also choose the fee structure; you tell us your fee for the services you are providing to your client to be incorporated into your package. We will invoice you separately for our professional fee.
Our primary services include mortgages and collateral security over real property situated anywhere in Australia and includes:
- Preparation of NCC regulated and unregulated Loan Contracts securing loans to individuals, companies and trusts.
- A complete security package including:
- Real property mortgages
- Guarantees and Indemnities
- General Security Agreement (PPSA)
- ASIC, OSR and other Statutory Forms
- Company and Trust Minutes and Statutory Declarations including warranties in compliance with the Corporations Law
- Independent Legal and/or Financial Advice Certificates for Borrowers and/or Guarantors
- Mortgagor identification certificates
- Deeds of Priority/Amendment of Priority
- Internal checklists to complete the transaction
- Detailed breakdown and calculations for professional fees, costs, mortgage duty (if any), registration fees and other fees
- Detailed correspondence fully explaining the documentation and the transaction
Alternatively, contact Legal Practitioner Director David Maher to discuss your requirements.
Direct Ph: (07) 3361 0304
Fax: (07) 3024 4304